Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Baby Has Graduated!






Well, it has finally happened.....my parents will officially be empty nesters.....we don't talk much about this with my mom....she is having a hard time thinking that she and my dad will now be invited to have family home evening with the other empty nesters. All the siblings were able to come to Erin's graduation so my mom planned on having family pictures taken. Let's just say we hope they turn out. With that many people it was pretty comical trying to get all the grand kids to look and the parents to just stay looking at the photographer....needless to say there were a lot of threats and bribes for ice cream afterwards if they would "just smile one more time for the picture!" Vale, Oregon had a heatwave that weekend and it was so HOT!! It reached 100 degrees.... Erin had a lovely graduation, she and a few of her friends sang at the graduation and they sounded perfect. She will be off to go to school at the Paul Mitchell Academy (I'm secretly happy about this since she told me she will show me how to do a few cuts!) after the hair school she will be going to BYU, Idaho. Erin, we are very proud of you!

No comments: