Monday, March 17, 2008

Here we go!!!

OK my best friend growing up Shannon.....talked me into doing a blog....I didn't think that I had much time to do it... if you were to look at my journal entries you could understand what a limb I'm going out on. But none the less this is exciting. This weekend we had family pictures taken...yes I believe you have to have nerves of steel when taking this on. After two clothes changes, and of course a blow out diaper, all picture were taken. We all went home and I went back to view the pictures...and was happy to see that the kids look really cute, mom and dad? well.... we're expendable. As is I have to swallow my pride and be photographed 20lbs heavier. I'll post some pictures of this event when I get them back in about two weeks.

9 comments:

Shannon Martin said...

Yeah! There a couple reasons this is so great. I get to see what you are up to all the time, and actually I count this as my "journal" since I am terrible at keeping one. Can't wait to see the family pictures. We still need to get some. I know each child it seems like it takes longer to get the "baby fat" off. I still have 7 lbs left. At least you have that baby you can put in front of you! I saw the pictures you emailed me the other day and thought you look GREAT! You are even up and exercising so you are doing fantastic!

kira said...

April!!
This is Kira! Shan gave me your blog. You need to email me so I can send you an invite to mine.
My email is twokjs@gmail.com
Your family is so cute and congrats on the new addition. I hear you on the photos, I am sure yours turned out great, but we have yet to get a good family picture. Talk soon!
-Kira

Vicki said...

I'm so glad you've joined the blogging club!!

The pictures of Colby and the family are adorable. You must have nerves of steal to have family pictures taken all ready. I was never brave enough until they were at least 4 months.

Blog looks great!! I can't to see more.

Nate / Mary said...

Welcome to blogging! I just started too. Its a lot of fun if you know what you are doing!! (which I don't) LOL Your page look great!!

Alyce Dribnak said...

Welcome to this fabulous world! Blogging is so fun and addicting.
Cute pictures of the family.

Sara said...

Woo hoo!
I kept telling Shane that you guys should get a blog, and he was like "naaah", so I'm glad to see that you have one!

Happy blogging!!

JD said...

YEAH! I'm always so happy when another one of my friends gives in to the "blogger-side." Welcome! I can't wait to read your future posts.

Amy said...

Hey, you've got a good best friend. Way to join this virtual world!

Jack's said...

Yeah!!!! I found you on here I will so add you to my page!
klmmjack@blogspot.com!!!!
BTW he is SOOO cute, I love and miss you guys so much!
Kristen