Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4TH of July



For the 4th of July we went over to our good friends the Williamson's. The girls had a great time playing in the pool and having water gun fights with the others. We were able to eat some yummy food and watch some fireworks. Of course I forgot my camera and have no pictures....




The next day we went to my parents for our annual boating fest. I bought some cheap sunblock...won't do that again...we all came back a little crispier, whoops! I remembered the camera this time so I got a few pictures. The girls had lots of fun with aunt Millie and uncle Renn on the jet ski's!

1 comment:

Shannon Martin said...

Oh I miss this boat! Does your dad still listen to the 4 Seasons on the drive there? I am glad that your family still has their boating traditions!