Tuesday, July 8, 2008

PEA PARTY!!!



Well we left Denver 8:30pm and drove all night to get back to Idaho. Shane and I were hating ourselves around 2AM but no worries I didn't put in any books to listen to and I was able to drive a lot more. he he he! When we got home everyone was so excited. We thought that we would check on our garden. It was HUGE!! The girls decided to have a pea party and picked all the sugar snap peas and brought out sodas and watermelon so here is a picture of our pea party!

Auntie Millie and Auntie Erin were so excited to have the kids back that they brought them welcome home balloons. I think that Kolby liked them the best. He was making me laugh....he was holding them with both hands and legs. I tried to get a picture.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Isn't it funny how kids are entertained by the simplest things? Cute pictures!