Saturday, April 12, 2008

Celebration Park!







Well, we have finally had a few nice days. We had some friends that invited us to go to Celebration park and hike around with the children; it is right on the Snake River...and yes we crossed the bridge. I must say it was quite warm! The girls were so excited and were so exhausted after the hike. We roasted hot dogs and of course marshmallows. I'm proud to report that we didn't have to many injuries...Brianna fell on the asphalt(which she always seems to do)and they both have some slivers...but not to bad. Kolby slept through about everything...had to keep poking him to see if he was OK.

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Ok, reading this made me really sad. I miss you guys and hardly recognize Amy's little ones. Tell her I love her hair cut. How fun to have had baby's together!