Monday, April 7, 2008

View at your own risk!!!

Ok...... Thursday Kelli got a prize at school for passing off all of her letters for the week... she chose a bag full of beads. Brianna is horrible about putting anything and everything in her mouth. So Shane and I were sitting on the couch and she starts crying immediately....and tells us that she swallowed her bead. I wanted to ham it up a bit...but didn't' want to scare her too bad..ha ha ha! She opened her mouth and told me to get it out.....(I bet you see where this story is going!) I told her I couldn't and that there was only one way to get it out. (Just a side note....she swallowed her gum on Friday and asked me if it would stick to her bead!) Well on Saturday the big event happened...she came yelling for me to come look, she pooped her bead out. (I know...I can't believe I'm telling this...so crude!) I run in and and started laughing hysterically....the poop was smiling at me.......She swallowed a bead with a smile face on it....really what are the chances! I tell you there is never a dull moment in this house hold!




4 comments:

Shannon Martin said...

I just hope that she didn't tell you she wanted the button back then!

bledsoeblog said...

Oh my goodness April! I just about died when I read your blog of laughter, I hope you don't mind, but I had to show my co-worker! So funny!

Sara said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Too funny!

JD said...

That is HILARIOUS! We need a follow up post letting us know if you retrieved the bead!! (Jessica)