Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Kelli's Preschool Graduation



Kelli had her little graduation and they entertained the parents by singing cute songs and just being themselves. I put the video on the blog for everyone that couldn't be there that wanted to see her. She is so excited to be going to school and riding the bus. So here are some pictures of Kelli and her friends that we carpooled with throughout the year....these three are so funny! When I would drive them to school I would usually hear them discussing Jesus or Parker would be making Kelli and McKenna laugh by making gassing sounds (yes he is all boy!) and of course the girls would giggle and tell him to do it again. They both came over the other day and played they also helped me make cinnamon rolls and cookies....Parker went and put the apron on himself..








1 comment:

Vicki said...

Ahhh the Three Amigos!! :)

I love the video, Parker's yawn during the song has been captured forever in history. hehehe