Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Look who's 4 months!


























It is hard to believe Kolby is 4 months old .....we go today to get his shots.... I have to take all the kids since school is out. I am hoping the girls don't cry when they see their brother get his shots...don't need Kelli having flashbacks from when she got hers HA! He is still just as sweet as ever and always has a smile for his mom! I was getting him to laugh the other night it was so cute. The girls are still enthralled with him...the newness hasn't worn off. I feel he gets a lot of tough love! Here are some pictures of our chunky monkey! The girls were so excited for me to see Kolby.....they had put a little bracelet on Kolby's head and insisted on me taking a picture because they thought he was so cute....all I can say is "Sorry buddy....this will probably be the start of many dress-up sessions!" I always tell Shane "It will be OK....my brother turned out fine and he had 5 sisters and we always had him dressed up!"

4 comments:

Shannon Martin said...

He is seriously the cutest little thing! I love this little nose and his eyes. I am glad that he is so good for you. Has it really already been 4 months?? Good luck at the Drs. I am sure that will be a post all in its own...

Vicki said...

What a cutie!! He has a handsome smile.

Wendy said...

I love the rolls on little babies! He is a cutie. Love the strategic placement of the washcloth in the bathtub.

Carl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.